Egypt's GASC buys 480,000 T French, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian wheat Feb. 2, 2021
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, February 2, bought 480,000 MT of wheat from France, Russia, Romania and Ukraine for March 15-30 shipment:
- 120,000 MT of Russian wheat from Solaris at 311.20 $/mt c&f (295.80 fob+15.40 freight);
- 60,000 MT of Ukrainian wheat from LDC at 311.20 $/mt c&f (294.85 fob+16.35 freight);
- 60,000 MT of Romanian wheat from CHS at 311.23 $/mt c&f (296.60 fob+14.63 freight);
- 120,000 MT of French wheat from Soufflet at 311.95 $/mt c&f (291.70 fob+20.25 freight);
- 120,000 MT of French wheat from Glencore at 311.95 $/mt c&f (291.70 fob+20.25 freight).
GASC has bought so far a total 5,104,000 MT of wheat (3,799,000 MT from Russia, 765,000 MT from Ukraine, 240,000 MT from Romania, 240,000 MT from France and 60,000 MT from Poland) for supply in 2020/21 (July-June)